POSZUKIWANY TESTER OPROGRAMOWANIA
ZDALNA PRACA W POLSCE DLA FIRMY BRYTYJSKIEJ –
MITEK INDUSTRIES LTD.
Automated Test Engineer – Job Description
Department: Global Software Quality Reports To: Software Quality Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt Amount of Travel Required: 10%
Work Schedule: Core work hours Positions Supervised: None
Monday through Friday – 40 hours
Job Status: Full Time Prepared By: Michael Perry Prepared Date: June 1, 2021
Job Profile Summary: We are looking for an experienced Automated Test Engineer to design, implement and maintain automation tests for complex desktop and/or web applications within an agile team environment. The Automated Test Engineers’ duties include working collaboratively to design and implement automation test frameworks, write automation test scripts and maintain existing tests and frameworks. The Automated test Engineer will be expected to provide technical guidance to project teams on automation test solutions and mentor Software Quality Analysts in identifying automation test candidates and monitoring automation test cases.
Ultimately, we are looking for an individual who can complement existing automated frameworks, and in some cases establish an automated test framework within certain applications; with varied skillsets and experiences to improve the scope and quality of automated test solutions.
- Design, develop, document, maintain, and execute complex Automated software test scripts.
- Collaborate and contribute with Software Product Management and Development teams on software requirements.
- Work in an Agile software development environment, participating in daily scrum meetings, monthly retrospective, and planning meetings.
- Apply generally accepted Quality Assurance standards and techniques to assure efficient program logic and data manipulation.
- Coordinate quality activities across Programming and Quality teams.
- Collate and present automated test results in a clear and simple format.
- Attendance during regular work hours and overtime as required.
- Work across various global time zones as needed.
Skills and Abilities:
- Education and/or Experience: BS or BSc degree preferably in Computer Science or Engineering; or 4+ years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with automation test tools (Selenium, Appium, Test Complete, Robot, etc.).
Contact: email@example.com Mitek Industries Ltd. UK www.mitek.co.uk